Flaming Pet Rat Starts Fire
David Stanifer and his friends had tied a ribbon and some bells to a pet rat named Amelia Earhart at his home in Titusville, Florida. He didn't have scissors, so he used a lighter to cut the ribbon and release the rat, who began running around the garage. The flaming ribbon began several small fires that grew out of control. Over a dozen firefighters responded to the blazing home, which suffered $30,000 in damage. The rat was unharmed.
Practical Joke Leaves Men with Face... READ ON