Fire Station Blaze Embarrasses Firefighters
Firefighters in Waipahu, Hawaii responded to an traffic accident, but were called back to the station -because it was on fire! Fire Capt. Terry Seelig said the firefighters were "chagrined".
"The fire's cause was attributed to unattended cooking," Seelig said. "We, like everybody else, need to be careful and attentive when cooking."
The fire caused approximately $25,000 in damage to the Waipahu fire station, mostly from smoke and heat in the kitchen,... READ ON