Sure, we all know about Peter the Great and Richard the Lion Heart, but there are some not-so flattering nicknames for various royals as well. Here are 10 of them.
10 Not-So-Noble Nicknames
1. The Beer-Jug - John George I, Elector of Saxony
2. The Cabbage - Ivailo of Bulgaria, Bulgarian Emperor
3. The Dung-Named - Constantine V, Byzantine Emperor
4. Hairy Breeches - Ragnar Lodbrok, Earl at the Danish King of Horik I
5. The Priesthater - Eric II, King of Norway
6. The Stuttering and Lame - Eric... READ ON