On Fridays we ask a bunch of unrelated questions. Your answers help get us through the afternoon. Answer one, answer all, or ask your own question. On to this week's topics...
1. From The Merchant of Tennis to Lord of the Fries, I like a good/terrible business pun. Are there any notable/terrible examples in your area?
2. What's the best work-related party or event you've attended? Alternative: What's the worst?
3. What's the most miles you've ever put on a car?
4. Quick: What's the last thing you Googled? Mine was "punny store names." Florist Gump. Floral 'n' Hardy. The Stalk Market. Florists are fun.
5. Today is both National Cheeseburger Day and Rice Krispies Treat Day. What underappreciated food item deserves a fake holiday?
6. Your turn. Got a question for the group? Ask it here. Have a great weekend!