What Games Did You Invent as a Kid?
On Fridays, we ask a bunch of unrelated questions. Your answers help get us through the afternoon. This week the whole office pitched in...
1. As a kid, what game(s) did you invent with your friends that you swear no one else in the world played? [Nick]
2. You have to walk for 5 miles. What do you do to entertain yourself? Be specific. [Sonia]
3. What’s the most important component in a pizza: Cheese, crust, or sauce? [Caitlin]
4. This week, the Fine Bros released a video of teens reacting to JNCO jeans. What fashion trend from the past do you wish would be resurrected? And which should remain buried forever? [Abbey]
5. What's one classic movie or book you've lied about seeing or reading? [Jenn]
6. What was the first computer game you remember playing? [Hannah]
7. Your turn! Got a question for the group? Ask it here. Have a great weekend!