Things You Weren't Allowed to Do (But Everyone Else Was)
On Fridays, we ask a bunch of unrelated questions. Your answers help get us through the afternoon. Answer one, answer all, or ask your own question. On to this week's topics...
1. Growing up, did your parents have any rules that were way out of line with the rest of your friends' families? Anything that seems overly unreasonable in retrospect?
2. What's the craziest thing someone you know or worked with did to get fired?
3. You're on The Price Is Right. What pricing game would you be most excited to see?
4. This came up at lunch the other day and it's been difficult for me to think about anything else. Would you rather have muffins for hands or corduroy skin? (Do the muffins regenerate if you eat them? Yes. Yes they do. All of your skin? Yes! Abbey Stone will be monitoring the comments for further clarifications.)
5. Your turn! If you've got a question for the group, ask it now. Have a great weekend!