On Fridays, we ask a bunch of unrelated questions. Your answers help get us through the afternoon. Answer one, answer all, or ask your own question. On to this week's topics...
1. Let's start with some positivity. Thinking back on everything that's happened to you in the last five years, what one amazing moment stands out? Bonus points if that moment included celebrating in a field of wheat.
2. We're hoping to move into a fancy new office later this summer, which means we've got some decorating to do. Any suggestions? For my desk, I'm hoping LEGO moves forward with this:
3. I want to put together a list of the best children's books written this century. The Pigeon Wants a Puppy? The Day the Crayons Quit? Nominate your favorites!
4. Have you had any recurring dreams worth mentioning? I semi-regularly dream about not having the proper footwear. (So I guess my answer is "No.")
5. Your turn! Got a question for the group? Ask it here. Enjoy the weekend!