What Was Your Best (or Worst) Summer Job?
On Fridays, we ask a series of unrelated questions. Your answers help get us through the afternoon. Answer one, answer all, or ask your own question. On to this week's topics...
1. Summer is approaching, and millions of students are starting the summer jobs they'll remember (or complain about) for the rest of their lives. What's the most interesting summer work experience on your resume?
2. It's common to complain about unnecessary or terrible sequels. But are there any movies or books you really wish were given the Part II treatment?
3. If we all came to visit wherever you're currently living, where's the first place you'd take us?
4. Erik Sass's World War I Centennial series, which we started way back in 2011 to chronicle the run-up to the war, is really heating up. Are there other historical events we should tackle in this format?
5. Your turn! If you've got a question for the group, ask it here. Have a great weekend!