Like us on Facebook
Today's mentalfloss.com Brain Game Think Thursday challenge is a throwback that I wrote several years ago. Following are the initials of the titles of seven of the most popular film Westerns of all-time. As an example, the initials AFOD stand for A Fistful Of Dollars. How many of the titles of these seven Westerns can you decipher? Good luck!
Here are the ANSWERS.
1. BCATSK = Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid
2. BDABR = Bad Day At Black Rock
3. DWW = Dances With Wolves
4. LBM = Little Big Man
5. NCFOM = No Country For Old Men
6. TGTBATU = The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
7. TMWSLV = The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
"Smile when you say that."
May 01, 2014 - 10:31am