On Fridays, we ask a series of unrelated questions. Your answers help get us through the afternoon. Answer one, answer all, or ask your own question. On to this week's topics...
1. The first Apple Macintosh went on sale 30 years ago today. When we mentioned this on Twitter this morning, a lot of people proudly said they owned one. Let's talk about things you were in on from the very beginning. What's a very successful product, service, TV show, comedian, magazine, website, what-have-you that you were using way before anyone else?
2. What's your best story about your grandparents? Could be something they did or witnessed, an amazing story they told you, etc. (Note: I borrowed this question from AskReddit.)
3. Name a book you wish you'd read, but know you'll never actually take the time to read.
4. Tell us about a store or restaurant specific to your region that you think people everywhere would love.
5. Your turn! If you've got a question for the group, ask it here. Have a great weekend!