Breaking Bad as a 1995 Dramedy and 14 Other Recut Trailers
Ever wonder what Breaking Bad would look like if it had been created 20 years ago? Or have a sneaking suspicion that Up and Gran Torino are secretly the same movie?
Since these seem like the perfect issues to tackle on the Friday before a long weekend, we found 15 movie and TV trailers reworked into completely different genres. I'm surprised at how many of them I would watch. You might be too.
1. Breaking Bad as a 1995 dramedy
2. Harry Potter as a Wes Anderson Film
I would watch the crap out of this movie.
3. Up as Gran Torino
4. Shawshank Redemption as a romantic comedy
5. Forrest Gump as a horror movie
6. Forrest Gump as a gangster movie
Another nicely-done AMC promotion for “Forrest Gump Week.”
7. IT as a feel-good family flick
This... might actually be scarier than the original.
8. Mrs. Doubtfire as a horror movie
9. The Exorcist as a sitcom
10. Titanic as a feel-good comedy
11. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory as a horror movie
Let’s be honest—this one isn’t too much of a stretch, is it?
12. The Shining as Seinfeld
13. Game of Thrones as Seinfeld
14. Jaws as a Disney movie
15. Home Alone as a horror movie