What's the Most Interesting Thing You Learned This Week?
On Fridays, I ask a series of questions I hope will inspire discussion in the comments. Answer one, answer all, or ask your own question. On to this week's topics...
1. What is the most interesting thing you learned this week?
2. If I owned a Babies R Us, I'd immediately knock a hole in the wall and create a drive-through. Frazzled parents—or at least this frazzled parent—would love to avoid the getting-kids-out hassle when all you need are Diaper Genie liners. But I don't own a Babies R Us. So instead I'll ask this: what businesses do you wish had a drive-through (or walk-up) window?
3. Anyone have a good I-was-in-a-wedding-and-the-bride-or-groom-was-off-the-charts-unreasonable story?
4. What's a movie that you saw in the theaters and did not like, but later rewatched at home and changed your opinion?
5. Your turn! Got a question for the group? Ask it here. Have a great weekend!
Also! One of our former interns just got hired away by the New York Times. So there's an opening!