On Fridays, I post a series of unrelated questions meant to spark conversation in the comments. Answer one, answer all, respond to someone else's reply (you really can do that now!), whatever you want. On to this week's topics of discussion...
Old report card image via Shutterstock
1. You're all geniuses. But what was the one subject in which you were slightly less awesome?
2. I rarely have a good answer to the "What are you doing this weekend?" question. But tomorrow I'm going to see Jim Parsons in Harvey, which has me super pumped. So...what's everybody doing this weekend?
3. What's the most peculiar reason you've ever had to call the cops?
4. Rob has had a lot of success with his recent 3,000+ word histories of Animaniacs and the Ninja Turtles. Where should he look for his next story? He's not limited to beloved children's characters.
5. Like we did the last few weeks, let's end by having you guys ask each other questions. Ask away!
[Enjoy the weekend! See all the previous Friday Happy Hour transcripts.]