A lifehack is a secret way to make your life easier, or better, without great expense. Most of the following ideas and photos were gathered by Ian over at Wildammo.com.
Here are 11 rather effortless lifehacks that will improve your life without cutting holes in your pockets, though I'm sure that, in itself, is some kind of lifehack we just haven't figured out yet.
1. Take scratches out of your CDs and DVDs using a banana
1. Peel the banana
2. Rub the banana on the CD in a circular motion
3. Use the underside of the peel and rub the banana in deeper
4. Wipe away the residue with a lint-free cloth, like you’d use to clean your car windows
5. Using another cloth, remove smudges with a spritz of Windex
6. Voila, she is like new!
2. Store bedding inside pillowcase
3. Take scratches out of furniture with a walnut
4. Magnetic strips as storage behind vanity door
5. Upside down muffin pan for cookie bowls
6. Bread tags as cable and cord labels
7. Hull strawberries using straw
8. Use bowl to pump up the volume
9. Bake cupcakes into ice cream cones
10. Tension rod spray-bottle hanger
11. Stocking vacuum hack for small objects