The Quick 10: The 10 Most Popular Halloween Costumes for Adults
Yesterday we talked about the top kiddie costumes; today we’ll check out what gear adults seem to like best. There’s a bit of overlap, but as you might imagine, the adult versions are a little racier.
10. Angel. Pure or fallen, your pick. I bet you can guess which one the gal to left is.
9. Ghost. I’m guessing this one makes the list simply for its ease. Costume party tonight? No problem! A couple of holes in your sheets and you’re ready to go. Bonus points if you wear floral sheets and tell everyone you’re the Maitlands from Beetlejuice.
8. Political. Sarah Palin topped the list a couple of years ago.
7. Batman. Christian Bale Batman, not Adam West Batman… unfortunately.
6. Nurse. We’re talking a female sexy nurse, of course, not Nurse Ratched (although that's a great idea).
3. Vampire. It’s easy to be a vampire these days – you can pretty much wear your regular clothes but make yourself really pale. It works for Twilight and True Blood!
2. Pirate. It seems the influence of Johnny Depp and Keira Knightley reaches beyond little kids.
I guess my costumes of recent years past, Sookie Stackhouse and Mrs. Lovett, haven’t been too popular with the general public. This year I’m going as Rachel Berry. How many pirates and vampires do we have out there this year? Or are you thinking outside the box for your Halloween attire? Let us know!