Have You Ever Been Mistaken for Someone Else?
Every Friday, I post a series of unrelated questions meant to spark conversation in the comments. Answer one, answer all, respond to someone else's reply, whatever you want. I'm currently on paternity leave, so this week's questions come courtesy of our readers.
1. Today's first question was submitted by KMK: If you could be any age a second time around, what age would you pick?
2. MetalRose asks, Have you ever been mistaken for someone else—famous or not—with funny or disastrous results?
3. Here's one inspired by a Davidoff Cool Water (perfume) ping pong paddle. What’s the weirdest/most nonsensical marketing piece you’ve ever seen? (Thanks, Rachel!)
4. From Jon: What semi-obscure book would you love to see made into a movie?
5. And we'll wrap things up with a question from Gordon Daily: If you were facing a hurricane, flood or some other disaster, and only had time to save one item from your home, what would it be?
[See all the previous Friday Happy Hour transcripts.]