1. The Cable Connector Quiz
2. Lifetime Movie or Megadeth Song?
3. Trading Places, Coming to America or Beverly Hills Cop?
4. World Leader or NFL Placekicker?
5. Longsnapper or VP Candidate?
6. Mac or PC?
7. The Brady Bunch Theme Quiz
8. Farewell Performances
9. The Movie Settings Quiz
10. Lit Slits: Harry Potter Edition
Called The Hamilton Cookbook: Cooking, Eating, and Entertaining in Hamilton’s World, the recipe collection by author Laura Kumin “takes you into Hamilton’s home and to his table, with historical information, recipes, and tips on how you can prepare food and serve the food that our founding fathers enjoyed in their day,” according to the Amazon description. It also recounts Hamilton’s favorite dishes, how he enjoyed them, and which ingredients were used.
Recipes included are cauliflower florets two ways, fried sausages and apples, gingerbread cake, and apple pie. (Cue the "young, scrappy, and hungry" references.) The cookbook’s official release is on November 21—but until then, you can stave off your appetite for all things Hamilton-related by downloading the musical’s new app.