Need I say more? I think this one speaks for itself!
1. The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!? (11 words)
2. Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (12 words)
3. Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (13 words)
4. Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood (14 words)
5. Who is Harry Kellerman and Why is He Saying Those Terrible Things About Me? (14 words)
6. The Lemon Grove Kids Meet the Green Grasshopper and the Vampire Lady from Outer Space (15 words)
7. Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama's Hung You in the Closet and I'm Feeling So Sad (15 words)
8. The Saga of the Viking Women and their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent (17 words)
9. Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines, or How I Flew from London to Paris in 25 Hours 11 Minutes (20 words)
10. The Fable of the Kid Who Shifted His Ideals to Golf and Finally Became a Baseball Fan and Took the Only Known Cure (23 words)
and a bonus:
11. Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bridge of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 3-D (41 words)
Know of any other bizarrely long movie titles?