1. Chris O'Donnell was in a McDonald's commercial. He played a worker getting Michael Jordan his breakfast. Somehow, I think this is less embarrassing than his role as Robin.
2. John Travolta did a shower scene for Safeguard soap in 1971 where he played a basketball player soaping up after practice"¦ and lip-syncing to an old-fashioned song? What?
3. Keanu Reeves enjoyed a bowl of Kellogg's corn flakes in 1987, complete with totally "˜80s music.
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer just found out that McDonald's hamburgers are smaller than Burger King's hamburgers, and she is not happy. Maybe that's where Sarah Michelle Gellar found her vampire-slaying motivation later in life: she channeled her rage from 20 years before.
5. Speaking of Burger King, Ben Affleck starred in a commercial too. Check out the hair"¦ and the cell phone. Nice.
6. And, speaking of hair, check out Seth Green's hair in this 1992 Nerf commercial.
7. Christina Applegate starred in a Playtex commercial with her mother in 1972 "“ she was only a few months old.
8. Before he was George Costanza, Jason Alexander was in a lot of commercials "“ Lipton Onion Soup, Hershey Kisses, and Delta Gold potato chips, to name a few. But this McDonald's McDLT commercial really takes the cake.
9. I sincerely doubt that Bruce Willis really enjoys Wine Coolers. But I could be wrong.
10. Yeah, he's an Oscar-nominated actor now, but let us not forget that Leonardo DiCaprio once pimped out Bubble Yum. I totally remember this commercial from my childhood and got way too excited just now.