The Quick 10: 10 Ways to Kill Time
Happy Halloween, everyone!!! To celebrate my absolute favorite holiday, I've got a treat for you"¦ no tricks required. If your afternoon is deadly dull, here are 10 frightfully ghoulish quizzes (or other forms of distraction) to keep your spirits up until you can transform to your true self this evening.
3. What Are Your Chances of Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse? I'm a sucker"¦ I would totally drive across town to see if my family was OK. Well, I'd probably try their cell phones first, but that wasn't an option.
4. Zombie Killer by Leslie and the Lys.
5. The World's Most Difficult Horror Movie Quiz Ever (self proclaimed, of course)
6. Interactive Salem Witch Hunt. Fun for all ages!
7. Your Complete Guide to the Rocky Horror Picture Show, including what appropriate props to bring, movie etiquette, how to do the Time Warp (you don't know how to do the Time Warp?!) and tips for Rocky Horror virgins. Also, here's an "anal retentive" costume list, and What Rocky Horror character are you? I was Rocky, which is mildly disturbing.
8. 20 Costumes That Will Earn You a Halloween Beating, from our friends at Cracked.com. Sorry, Spongebob.
9. A collection of Halloween Flash games. I was really enjoying "Save Ed".
10. Are You A Vampire? If you've found yourself craving rare steak, cringing away from garlic and, you know, lacking a reflection, you might want to take this quiz.
Turns out I'm not a vampire.
Have fun tonight, whether you're going out, staying in watching movies or avoiding the Halloween scene altogether.