The Quick 10: The 10 Biggest Job Irritations
I have a feeling some of this might hit home with, I dunno, one or two of you. This was part of a survey conducted on behalf of an online learning company named SkillSoft. Share your biggest work irritants in the comments.
The 10 Biggest Job Irritations
1. Seeing others not pulling their weight.
2. Managers changing their minds about what they want doing.
3. Lack of support from managers.
4. Pressure from managers.
5. Feeling put-upon by managers.
6. Interruptions by colleagues.
7. Interruptions by managers.
8. Managers who bully.
9. Lack of support from colleagues.
10. Co-workers who bully.