The Quick 10: The 10 Most Annoying Songs Ever
I'm going to warn you right now - if you don't want one of these songs (or a medley of them) stuck in your head for the rest of the day (week... month... year... life...), stop reading now. Don't say I didn't tell you...
Rolling Stone polled readers and asked them to I.D. the most irritating songs to get stuck in the crevices of your cranium. Here they are.
The 10 Most Annoying Songs Ever
1. My Humps, Black Eyed Peas
2. Macarena, Los Del Rio
3. Who Let The Dogs Out, Baja Men. Side note: My high school mascot was the bulldog, so every time the football team took the field we were all subjected to "Who Let the Dogs Out". Ugh.
4. My Heart Will Go On, Celine Dion
5. Photograph, Nickelback
6. Mambo No. 5, Lou Bega
7. You're Beautiful, James Blunt. I could not agree more.
8. Wannabe, Spice Girls. I hate to admit this, but I rather enjoy running to this song.
9. The Thong Song, Sisqo
10. Believe, Cher
What do you think should make the list?