The Quick 10: 10 TV Shows Canceled After One Episode
I reluctantly admit that I have a problem: I watch horrible reality shows like Rock of Love and Tila Tequila. I know. But it could be worse—at least I didn't tune in to these debacles...
The Quick 10: 10 T.V. Shows Canceled After One Episode
1. Heil Honey I'm Home! - Can you imagine a worse premise for a sitcom than the escapades of Hitler and Eva Braun? No? Well, picture this: a Jewish couple moves in next door. Seriously.
2. The Will - Canceled in 2005 because apparently people didn't find family members and friends competing to be named the beneficiary of a loved one's will too palatable.
3. Who's Your Daddy? - Almost doesn't count "“ another 2005 reality show where an adopted woman tried to pick her bio dad out of a group of phonies. Due to huge backlash, the show ended up being a "special" instead of a series premiere.
4. Australia's Naughtiest Home Videos - Notable because it was actually canceled while on the air. During episode one, the owner of the station called in and told them to pull it immediately. The network cut to a Cheers rerun.
5. Beware of Dog - Capitalizing on the Look Who's Talking trend about 10 years too late, this 2002 show featured the inner thoughts of a dog adopted by some suburbanites.
6. Comedians Unleashed - Another Animal Planet strike out "“ a stand up comedy show with animal-themed jokes. Not funny.
7. Emily's Reasons Why Not - Poor Heather Graham. Her starring vehicle was canceled by the ABC programming chief the day after it aired, because he decided that it wasn't going to get any better.
8. Lawless - In 1997, real-life retired Seattle Seahawk Brian Bosworth tried his hand at acting. His private investigator character was not very convincing, I guess.
9. The Melting Pot - "Mr. Van Gogh" is an illegal Pakistani immigrant in London. Hilarity ensues. Or not.
10.Secret Talents of the Stars - No one cared about Danny Bonaduce riding a unicycle, Marla Maples doing gymnastics or Sheila E. juggling, though, so the secret talents of the rest of the "stars" will have to remain hidden.