Before we dive into this week's questions, a quick update on last Friday's magazine giveaway: I'm slowly making my way through the list of lucky recipients, and I'll try to have all 30 issues mailed by tomorrow. Fulfillment is hard and time consuming. I now have even more respect for our Cleveland office.
Today's a half-day for me, so let's not waste any more time with housekeeping announcements. Here are your questions:
1) What's the crappiest car you've ever owned? Was it a clunker from the start, or did you simply drive it into the ground?
2) Speaking of automobiles, got any bumper stickers? How about a vanity plate?
3) What's the strangest thing you've seen in an email signature? (Image, quote, job title, etc.)
4) Who's the most obscure politician or celebrity to robocall your house? Before the 2006 election, a recorded Joe Piscopo made sure I knew he was voting for Tom Kean. Much appreciated.
5) Did you think any of your high school or college classmates were destined for high political office? How's that working out? (If it's too soon to tell, and you want to get your prediction on the record, now's your chance.)