Weekend Genius Challenge #4: Unskew these clues and win a T!
NOTE: This weekend challenge has been completed. If you'd like to guess the clues just for fun, go ahead, then see here for the answers and the name of this past weekend's winners.Â
Players seemed to enjoy last weekend's Skewed Clues, so we've brought them back for a new edition. Instead of the U.S. states offered in the last Genius Challenge, we've headed overseas this time around. Below are 15 Skewed Clues to the names of foreign nations. The object is simple: Guess whichÂ country is being referred to in each clue. We'll start you off by giving you the answer to #1, one of the easier ones... "No one wins or loses" would be "Thailand." Get it? Tie-land? Good. Here we go:
1. No one wins or loses?
2. Sick of ladies' undergarments?
3. Where the deadÂ live?
4. Land of carry-outs?
5. Where you can hold your head up?
6. It's not easy being here?
7. It's the word?
8. "e," but without the "L"?
9. Home of Alfalfa?
10. Al's not Down Under?
11. A great place to hang?
12. With or without the Sun God?
13. We are the Third Power?
14. Three Strikes?
15. Sheep, laughs, and mothers?
When you've figured them all out (or think you have), leave a comment to this post with your 15 numbered answers. You only get one shot, so be careful. The first with all correct (or the one with the most correct by Monday) will win a T-shirt!
FOUR IMPORTANT NOTES:
- One entry per player.
- At the end of your post, write which T-shirt you want from the store (you can browse all of our punny shirts by clicking the link above!)
- Comments are moderated, so they won't show up until we release them. The correct answers (and the winner's name) will be revealed first thing Monday morning.
- Due to the "esoteric" nature of this puzzle, your answers must match ours to win the prize, even if you have an alternate answer you think is valid. That said, if you've got a really hilarious and plausible answer that doesn't match ours, you just might get a shirt out of that too.