Today's Word Wrap keeps on with our tradition of bringing you the hippest, most happening new words and phrases being coined, as they're coined... well, okay, with at least a 5-second delay.
Today's sparkling entries, as usual, are brought to you by the good folk over at wordspy.com
- mobisode (MOH.buh.sode) n. A short program, or the edited highlights from a longer program, designed to be watched on a small, mobile screen such as a digital media player or a mobile phone. Also: mob-isode. [Blend of mobile and episode.](Citations)
- smexting pp. Sending text messages while standing outside on a smoking break. [Blend of smoking and texting.] (Citations)
- butt bra n. An undergarment that supports the buttocks. Also: buttbra. (Citations)
- Potterhead n. A person who is a big fan of the Harry Potter series of books. Also: Potter-head. (Citations)
- carbage n. The garbage that accumulates in some cars, particularly in the back seat (Citations)
- floordrobe n. A pile of discarded clothes on the floor of a person's room. [Blend of floor and wardrobe.] (Citations)