Our Friday series continues, buffet style. Here are six possible topics for your consideration. Respond to one, answer all, whatever. Sample only what you want.
1) If you could have written any movie in history "“ or, more accurately, if you could tell people that you'd written any movie in history "“ what would it be?
2) What's a food you'd fake a fainting spell to avoid having to eat?
3) What historical figure (pre-1900) would have made the best mental_floss blogger?
4) With what character "“ book, film, stage or television "“ do you most relate?
5) What's the most egregious errand you ever ran while technically on-the-clock?
6) Coin a new phrase that means "I'm having a good time at this party."