May 22, 2007 - 3:52am
Like us on Facebook
It's time for another whimsical Tuesday Turnip search wherein I type a random phrase and we see what kind of interesting factoids "turn-up."
Today I typed in "considered one of the least" unearthing the following interesting factoids:
- Denmark is also regularly considered one of the least corrupt countries in the world by international organizations
- Oregon is considered one of the least religious states in the U.S
- The Gambia is considered one of the least-developed countries.
- Although considered one of the least technically complicated dances of the era, [the minuet step's] importance lay in the quality, assurance, and bearing of the performers, who moved to the elegant music of the finest composers in Europe.
- Vandalism per se is often considered one of the least serious common crimes, but it can become quite serious when committed extensively
- Most significantly, [Cho Oyu] is considered one of the least dangerous 8000-meter peaks (one death for every 36 summiters).
- Millet is gluten-free and is considered one of the least allergenic and most digestible of all grains
- Grant, the great military hero of the Civil War, is considered one of the least successful American Presidents.