It's not a haunted house. Technically.
November 3, 2006 - 7:01am
- Wreaths woven from human hair
- Exotic taxidermy
- Medical Specimens
- Antique coffins and carriers (adult/child)
- Embalmer/mortician tools & tables
- Thousands of autographed Science Fiction first editions
- Hundreds of antique Erotica, Curiosa & Sexology books
- Thousands of just strange/weird books
- 13 foot tall Minotaur bust
- 25 foot tall Rapunzel castle tower
- 15 foot diameter formal fishpond w/ tiered fountain
And, of course, you'll also find Steve, who's pictured above -- apparently, he lives there. We can't imagine what it's like to sleep in this house at night.