Week in Review: The sum of all fears
Like us on Facebook
October 27, 2006 - 12:52pm
- 47 zombies were liquified by a man wielding a gasoline-powered push-mower.
- Shrapnel went flying. (Thankfully, it didn't damage any textbooks.)
- Explosions rocked the land.
- We saw "The Birds" re-enacted in the wild.
- Suffering from a hangover, we resorted to voodoo.
- Little children learned how to make shrunken heads.
- Little children learned how to make flamethrowers and guns.
- Little children played with disembodied eyes.
- A woman was attacked by microwaves.
- Several houses were haunted, and one struck back.
- Night creatures crawled and the dead started to walk in their masquerade.
- We were scourged, keelhauled, and buried alive. Also, spammed.
Don't forget to send us your costume ideas for our contest (and remember to send a pic if you want to participate in the Halloween parade on Tuesday). Have a creepy, crawly, bone-chilling weekend...