Thingamajig Thursday: ????

Image credit: 
Like us on Facebook

It's Thursday folks, and you know what that means! Today I'm naming that rubber-thimble-looking doohickey meant to go on your index finger to help you page through a stack of papers.

Believe it or not, it's simply called a "rubber finger pad" or, for those companies with the creativity of a cement mixer, a "rubber finger tip."

Of course, we know our readers, and we know you guys can come up with a better name for the invention. So that's my challenge to you today: slap some suggestions down in the comments box and we'll award the most original one serious rubber finger bragging rights in next week's Thingamajig Thursday.

More from mental_floss...

October 12, 2006 - 3:34am
submit to reddit