I know this is my second doggie post, and my third one that ends in a question mark, but seriously:
I found this "work" by Taipei-based artist Hung-Chih Peng on the WeMakeMoneyNotArt blog, and I can't for the life of me figure out why you'd dress your dog up in it. This is what I've come up with so far:
- Because Halloween's Coming Up
- Because Mom and Dad didn't get you the breed that you wanted
- Because Rover's going through a mid-life crisis
- Because it's going to confuse the bejeezus out of Grandma
- Because you hate your dog
Whatever the rationale, it's definitely too funny to resist. I think 'ima get me one as soon as I save up some.