In keeping with today's theme, here are 11 wonderful links for your clicking pleasure.
1. Looking for a New Place?
Zillow has put a price on the White House.
2. I Bet You’ll Win With These
If you like to scam your friends, you’ll love this.
3. You Don't Typically See 'Marijuana Test Patient' On Career Day
How do people become involved in clinical weed studies?
4. Things People Sometimes Forget...
- Their Wallet? Yes.
- A Friend’s Birthday? Sometimes.
- The Fact That They’ve Been Married For 20 Years? Apparently. (Well, it sort of happened to Janeane Garofalo.)
5. Today I Learned on Reddit’s Today I Learned: Nigerian Kings Have Always Been Strapped For Cash
They were hitting people up way, way before email existed.
6. Teller Tells
He's known for being the silent half of Penn & Teller, but in this article he has plenty to say.
7. The James Bond MBA
The Bond series is full of brilliant business strategies.
8. New Word of the Day: Improvies
That’s a word I just made up to combine ‘improve’ and ‘movies’. Here are a few examples of good ‘improvies’.
9. A Long Time Ago in A Decade Called the 70s...
George Lucas was far less hated. Just check out this profile on him from 1979. No mention of Jar Jar anywhere - how refreshing.
10. The Animated 7 Deadly Sins
These don't end well for this guy because they're, well, deadly.
11. Toto, I Don't Think We're In Rational-Amount-Of-Money-To-Spend-On-A-Movie-Prop-ville Anymore
Dorothy's blue and white checkered dress just went for nearly half a million dollars.
Bonus: Do you know the Wizard’s full name?