Good Questions: Times Your Kids Have Stumped You
On Fridays, I post a series of unrelated questions meant to spark conversation in the comments. Answer one, answer all, respond to someone else's reply, whatever you want. On to this week's topics of discussion...
1. This first question is for anyone with kids, preferably kids old enough to talk and ask compelling questions about the universe: what's the most interesting question your child has asked? My four-year-old has realized the limits of my knowledge and has started asking me to "ask Google." I'm looking for stuff of the "why is the sky blue?" variety, though I'm sure your kids have done better than that.*
2. If someone was making a movie about your life, who would play your parents?
3. Let's think back to your glory days as a middle-school scientist. What was the science fair project or other experiment you're most proud of?
4. Got a question for your fellow _flossers? The floor is yours. Have a great weekend!
* We may do a round-up of the best questions (complete with answers!) next week.